EPA Video on Radon and What to Do About It.
- "Twenty-two thousand people die from lung cancer each year in
- Order Reduced Rate Long-term Radon Test Kits from University of Kansas
- Consumer's Guide to Radon Reduction
- Radon Map of Colorado
- A Citizen's Guide to Radon
- American Lung Association on - What is Radon and its Effect on Health
- What to do about Radon in Your Home
- Simple Ways to Reduce Radon
- Reducing Radon in Your Home
- EPA Web site on Radon
- Citizen's Guide to Radon
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Building Radon Resistant Homes
- EPA Radon Page
- EPA Q&A on Radon
- HUD radon warning requirements .pdf format
- Home Buyer's and Seller's Guide to Radon
- Radon and Real Estate
- For Your Protection: Get a Home Inspection – HUD 92564-CN .pdf format
- Radon Facts .pdf format
- Signed Radon Disclaimer .pdf format
- MORTGAGEE LETTER 2004-04 .pdf format
the United States from exposure to indoor radon". "Yet Americans
could help prevent these deaths and protect their families by
testing their homes for radon as soon as possible."
Christine Todd Whitman, Former EPA Administrator.
The EPA and Surgeon General strongly recommend that every
home in the US be tested for radon.
Testing for radon is not a usual part of a home inspection.
Home test kits are available at your local hardware store.
Inspection Perfection Inc performs radon testing.